If you've looked around, you know there are plenty of choices when it comes to CBD products. It's really easy to get overwhelmed and confused. Lots of companies make claims about how great their products are, but few are 100% THC Free, and even fewer can back their claims up with science, good manufacturing processes, and third-party testing on every batch of every product.
Our superior technology and ingredients, along with our extremely high quality THC free Broad spectrum CBD oil are used to increase the bioavailability of our products and produce high performance results for your body. The nanoemulsins in our water-soluable, nonoemulsion technology softgels are between 4 and 40 times smaller than the industry standard, which allows them to be more easily absorbed into the body.
NXTGEN strives to provide you with the best products on the market. A big part of delivering a consistent and quality product that you can trust is our manufacturing process. The main regulatory standard for ensuring product quality is the Current Good Manufacturing Practice (CGMPs); regulations enforced by the FDA that provide for systems that assure monitoring, control of manufacturing processes and facilities, and proper design.
Creating the Best CBD Products - Six Steps to Excellence
1) Great Crops = Great Products - There's a lot that goes into producing a great hemp crop. We combine proprietary genetics, proprietary plant nutrition, and state of the art farming practices to not only deliver safe, regulated, and consistently superior crops, but our water saving, organic farming practices help us avoid herbicide and pesticide use.
All of our farms are located in the USA, and each of our farmers operate under strict guidelines so that we can bring you the best CBD products on the market.
2) Storage and Processing - In order to maximize our yield and ensure a quality CBD product, the post-harvest drying of hemp needs to be dried quickly and in a manner that protects the quality and integrity of crop. One of the primary causes of quality and product degradation is the result of failures during the drying process. Our dried plants are stored in a climate controlled environment, and milled in our processing facilities using the highest standards in the industry.
3) Proprietary Extraction - Our cGMP compliant processes and facilities allow us to create a pure, clean, quality oil, by using proven and efficient commercial CO2 extraction methods. CO2 extraction is an efficient process that allows us to customize the extraction process, enabling us to target and separate specific compounds from hemp.
Being able to target specific compounds, through different operational parameters, our processes and procedures ensure high quality products, and allow us to produce food and medical grade oils.
4) Purification and THC Removal - One of the most important steps for our products is the purification of our extract and complete removal of THC. If you're an athlete or in a profession where you are subject to drug testing, you need to be sure that all of the products you consume are clean, pure, and are 100% THC Free.
5) Third-Party Testing - Each and every batch of our product goes through the most comprehensive testing available.
Not only do we test the THC level to ensure that our products are 100% THC Free; we also test for microbials (E. coli, yeast, and mold), heavy metals (arsenic, lead, mercury, and cadmium) and pesticides (60 total). We don't stop at just making sure the bad stuff isn't in our products. We also test the potency of our CBD to ensure that what's on the label is actually in the product.
Finally, we do our best to use organic ingredients if at all possible, and we share all of this information with you. Every product has a QR code on it that links to both the internal lab reports on the raw oil, and the third-party testing of our finished products. Just click on the QR Code, and enter the product batch code that is found on the bottom of each of our products.
6) Nanoemulsion Technology - NXTGEN Nutrition uses a proprietary process to transform our refined hemp oil into nano-sized emulsions for all of our softgel products. Most of our competitors don't take this extra step in the manufacturing process, but they should.
NXTGEN's technology results in particle sizes that allows our cannabinoids to be in their most bio-active state. The smaller the particle size, the easier it is for the cells of your body to absorb.
In addition to our nanoemulsion process, we use other technology and techniques to create water soluble hemp powder. Water soluble products, like nanoemulsion products, are also easier for your body to absorb than standard hemp oil.
These processes not only make our products more potent, but the technologies also help speed up the delivery time to your cells. Thanks to these technologies, our nanoemulsion and water soluble products deliver superior results and benefits compared to most of our competitors.